The World of Color Update has been around now for awhile – I just haven’t gotten around to updating the server with working full time and going to school full time. See below for the new features that have been added:
- New colored blocks:
- Concrete and concrete powder.
- Glazed terracotta.
- Beds are now dye-able.
- Parrots in multiple colors.
- Several commands.
- Narrator – says what is typed in chat out loud (Ctrl+B to turn on).
- New sounds.
- Your hotbar can now be saved and loaded in Creative mode (C+number to save and X+number to load).
- Updated color palette of most colored blocks to be more vibrant.
- Recipe book and Knowledge book.
- Replacing Achievements with Advancements.
- Stricter NBT syntax in commands.
- 1.12.1 updated the game credits and fixed a security issue.
I also added another world to the Multiverse so you guys can enjoy all the benefits of a new map and such. Have fun catching all those parrots!